Re: [IP] Re: Lantus and Pumps

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Maybe this is not for everyone, but I plan on using
> both Lantus or pump
> therapy to control my diabetes over the next several
> years.  Anyone else
> already and/or considering doing this???

I'm thinking about trying this. The pump works well
for me for a while and then all hell breaks loose.
Lantus has been OK, but I miss the control of the
pump. Then again, it sure is nice not having to wear
the pump in this hot weather, and going swimming every
day on vacation has been a cinch.
The main problem with going back and forth is the back
and forth of one type of supplies to another.

Do You Yahoo!?