Re: [IP] How to get more than one bottle or insulin a month

After reading about so many pumpers having problems getting enough or
refrigerated insulin, Hubby again feels most blessed.   His secondary
insurance (Medicare is primary) will pick up all but $15 for a 3-months
supply of insulin.  For him, that means he can get as many as10 bottles of
Humalog for $15!  His endo writes Rx for the number of bottles, then "Use as
directed in Insulin Pump."
He also can use a local participating pharmacy as well as a mail order one
for the same cost.  He uses our closest CVS, and his insulin always has been
refrigerated there-they put the empty Rx bag  in the Rx ready box with a
note on it saying "Insulin in refrigerator," and do not take the bottles out
until he's there to get them.
Marj for Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and
"Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)