Re: [IP] Lancet Change Day! (was Attn: George)

On 7/4/02 6:45 AM, "jhughey" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Hey, George, isn't today one of the four most important ones of the year?
> We're waiting for our reminder - I'm hurting. (~_^)
>
> ~ author unknown ~

That's right, A. U..   Besides being the birthday of US Independence this is
also the date for Quarterly Lancet Change (Semi-Annual for the less anal
retentive).

This is also a good day to check those Smoke Alarm batteries and to also
prepare any emergency plans and recheck emergency supplies.  Let's all take
part of this day to be sure that we are as prepared as we can be for the
unexpected.

George      :>)