Re: [IP] is diabetes considered to be a disability

Actually, here in Canada you can get a tax break for having this sort of
disability.  At least you can if your child requires extra care.  That is only
fair if you asked me.  However, unless your diabetes has left you unable to
walk, sarcastic little comments like getting handicapped parking tags is just
mean.  Do you know how many people suffer or are in wheel chairs and cannot even
walk that short distance from the parking space unattended?  I think that you
need to get over your phobia of what a disability really is.  I bet volunteering
to work with people with more severe disabilities that what we deal with would
make you think differently.

getting off my soap box now....

Susan