[IP] flying and prescriptions

I have noticed several people post that they carry a
prescription with them to meet the new flight
guidelines for medications......in actuality it is a
pre-printed pharmacutical label (what the pharmacy
puts on the box that says the Rx belongs to you and
what it is) is what the new guidelines require. And I
have been asked for mine for both my insulin and pen
needles (still working on the pump with insurance).
You can check out the guidelines at the following

Do You Yahoo!?