[IP] flying and prescriptions

I have noticed several people post that they carry a
prescription with them to meet the new flight
guidelines for medications......in actuality it is a
pre-printed pharmacutical label (what the pharmacy
puts on the box that says the Rx belongs to you and
what it is) is what the new guidelines require. And I
have been asked for mine for both my insulin and pen
needles (still working on the pump with insurance).
You can check out the guidelines at the following
link....

http://www.diabetes.org/main/community/advocacy/travel.jsp