Re: [IP] is diabetes considered to be a disability

email @ redacted writes:

> So, if this is a disability, what do we get out of the fact? Do we get the
> little yellow parking tags so we can park in the handicapped spaces at
> walmart? Maybe we can get extra returns on our taxes like being blind? How
> is this tag of ours helping us?

well, it is enabling my daughter to be able to test in school as needed, have
snacks, calls to me, infuse insulin, accommodations for tests, water bottle
with her, rest room as needed...shall I go on...would not have happened if it
was not the law...some still isn't and so we have a complaint with the Office
for Civil rights.....
Beverly