Re: [IP] Hallucinations

In a message dated 7/3/02 8:51:02 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< Now that I think about it, there have been a few times recently when I woke
 up thinking I saw someone standing in my room or over the bed.  A couple
 times I tried to hit them with my pillow.  Hmmm... now I wonder if I was
 low. >>
That's strange because my 15 year old son with diabetes says that sometimes
he thinks he sees someone standing near his bed too.  He also says that
sometimes he feels like someone is nudging him to wake up when he's low.  I
say that's a good thing!!