Re: [IP] is diabetes considered to be a disability

What's wrong with having a disability?  No one is perfect.  We *all* have some
sort of disability (by genuine definition).  I have 5 children, 3 of them have
disabilities that are obvious and my 2 girls both have medical problems.  Yes,
they're disabilities, because it keeps them from living a complete worry free
life.  Oh well.  They're all alive, that is all that matters.  I see nothing
wrong with admission to a disability.  People are people are people.

Susan
Mom to Julianna - 17 (dx Duanes syndrome, 01/86), Danny - 15 (dx autistic 08/88)
Katrina - 11 (dx asthmatic 06/02), Jonathan - 5 (dx diabetic 08/00 - pumping
since 03/02) and Nicholas - 3 (dx autistic 01/01)
and proud to say it.
Oh, and wife to Alan (dx: married, lol!!)