Re: [IP] 508 bolusing itself?

> Now he refuses to wear the pump, and he won't call MiniMed either.

IMHO, this is EXACTLY the sort of thing the Minimed needs to
be made aware of. One of two things will probably come of it:

1. The folks at Minimed will be able to determine what he did
that caused this, and come up with some way to ensure it
doesn't happen again and he can go back to pumping, happy and

2. Some user interface issue or pump issue will come to light
that could well affect the rest of us using 508s.

Because of possibility #2, I wish he WOULD call Minimed, if
not for his own good, then for ours.
                 - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B N45210

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+
                I++ !M !MM N++ O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S#
                RLCT a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#