[IP] Pump Accessories

I have just received my Animas pump and am waiting for training to be
scheduled.  I am sure the questions will start flying as I get hooked up.  For
now, I am wondering what some of the women use to secure the pump under
clothing.  I have seen the thigh thing and bra pockets and before I spend
money on these items, I would love some feedback.  I have vascular
insufficiency and would be concerned about attaching anything constricting to
my legs and thighs.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I wear a lot of
loosefitting dresses, but sometimes I wear fitted ones.  Also, I want to
express my appreciation for this wonderful group.  I know, as I move forward,
I will be more involved.
Best Regards to ALL,
Rosalie  Dx 1964 Type 1