[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Mold/Mildew

Probably depends on the type of mold but yes, you can
get ill from some of them. Here in WA state we are
"blessed" with stachybotris (pronounced stacky
boat-riss) which is a sticky, black mold (I'm sure it
isn't the only one here though). There have been lots
of stories about its causing all sorts of problems for
people when it is found in their homes, work, school,
etc as it emits a toxic gas. Bad stuff!

Linda said:
Can anyone tell me how harmful mold & mildew are as far
as illness.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml