[IP] Traveling with Pump supplies

I have not been on a plane since last year before 911 and I know allot has
changed.  I am traveling coast to coast soon and would love any advice from
those who have traveled with their pumps and supplies.

1)  Did it cause you any problems in the scanning

2)  Did they ask you about your pump ?

3)  Do you have to have the prescription for your Insulin with you ?

4) Did you carry all your pump supplies with you, or divide it up between the
     luggage and a carry on?

I will be going through Denver, Seattle, Kansas City and Charlotte.

Thanks for your input!

~ Arianna~

Each difficult moment has the potential to
 open my eyes and open my heart.