[IP] Hallucinations

When I was pregnant, I went unconcious two different times.  One of the
times I remember having hallucinations.  There were some pill bottles on the
night stand and they were getting bigger and looked distorted in size to me.
Another time, in the hospital, they said I was fighting with the nurses
(which was unlike me).  I was hallucinating that one of them was a friend of
mine and she had her new baby there and was being really mean to me.

Now that I think about it, there have been a few times recently when I woke
up thinking I saw someone standing in my room or over the bed.  A couple
times I tried to hit them with my pillow.  Hmmm... now I wonder if I was

Kathy G.