[IP] Question about the process of getting a pump...

Just a quick question.  I went to my doc on Friday and he approved me for the
pump (YEAH!!!), so today I filled out the form from Minimed and faxed it to
them this morning.  My question is, what is the process from there and how
long did it take most people to get their pump and then to actually get
started pumping.  I know it varies with the type of insurance you have (we
have WPS), but I just wanted to get a general idea. Thanks in advance.
       ~Erin (who can't wait to start pumping!)