[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #434

Regarding seizures and hallucinations;
I am to begin pumping next week. The hypoglycemic episodes are my
primary reason for giving this a try. I am expert on
hypoglycemia,(except when I am!) and will have seizures while alert and
talking on occasion..
I also will sense things similar to reality but moved about. As in the
kitchen being in the garage or the ceiling being on the floor.
My symptoms can occur at different bg levels. What is tolerable one time
will cause symptoms another.
Karol Breitholle