Re: [IP] Hallucinations?

Jan Said:

>Has anyone here ever had a problem like this?  Is it connected with lows?
>My husband thought she was having a seizure the way she was jerking, but
>she was awake and responding to us.  She remembers what she saw.

I have had this happen to me many times.  Three times this year, (once in
March, and twice in May) I have had convulstions with low blood sugars.
When I have a low I have very scary nightmares (when I've been asleep) and
hallucinations.  It looks to me like things that are far away are *very*
close and things that are fairly close look very far away.  A perception
problem, I guess it would be called.

The nightmares I get are extremely vivid, and I suppose could be called
hallucinations themselves, since many times I have been awake, but not
realized it.  (it is difficult to explain.)

Weird Jenn