Re: [IP] is diabetes considered to be a disability

I agree with Jef on this one.  At 30 years of age,  I feel as if I can
accomplish almost anything that non-challenged ( to be politically correct )
people can do.

If someone refers to me as disabled or challenged,  they just might be on the
receiving end of a left jab or a right hook.  I like the protection, however,
I believe that it is intended for people that have serious complications from
this disease,  and we all know that there is a higher risk of complications for
us than others.

I would love to hear comments, criticism or other thoughts on this subject.

Andy

T1 19 years, pumping 3 years, and a little overweight. Other than that, I am
healthy and complication free. :-)