Re: [IP] Cooled Insulin

""I Checked with our Rite Aid and they stated it was shipped in a non cooled state just in the regular cardboard shipping packs.  From the source it goes to their main shipping areas where it is stored and then shipped from their to the various sections of the country and then to district storage and then on to the pharmacy when ordered.  Sometimes stored Insulin can be sitting at periods of longer than six months.
Must be that is why I get frequent bad Insulin.""

Yet Coors beer PROUDLY advertises and works to ensure that their product is kept cool from the time it leaves the plant
till you purchase it for a top quality product. Pretty sad when beer receives better handling and care than medicine which people need to keep them alive.

Linda & Dax