Re: [IP] Hallucinations?

  Our endo told us early on that if Josh (now age 10.5) complained of having
nightmares at night then he probably had a low.  There has been times when he
would wake up practically in tears because of something 'bad' happening in
his slep.  And sure enough he was on his way down.

I don't know if anyone on your team told you this but if you suspect a low is
going on you should ALWAYS check BGs via the fingers for a more accurate

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua