Re: [IP] is diabetes considered to be a disability

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 email @ redacted wrote:
> In a message dated 7/3/02 12:36:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:

> > Hi,
> > Is diabetes consideres a disability under the Americans with disabilities
> > act of 1990??????? Need to know cause of work So please respond
> >
> YES!!! it is listed in the Act.....

Does this bother anyone else? This really bothers me. I am *NOT* disabled.
I may have this crazy disease, but I am FAR from disabled.

I understand this is great protection for some, but think twice about
calling *ME* disabled.

T1 nine years, and STILL very healthy.