[IP] 508 Batteries

After being frustrated by stale batteries at Radio Shack, Walgreens, and Safeway, I bought a bunch of
Eveready 357 batteries from CheapBatteries online (http://www.cheapbatteries.com/photo.htm).  They were $0.75 (yes, that's 75 cents) each, and lasted LONGER than the batch that I ordered from Minimed -- almost 5 weeks per set of 3 for the first two sets I've used.

This site does have a $15 minimum, and their UI is as clunky as heck, so you have to grit your teeth while searching for the 357 battery on the long photo page, placing the order, and buy a lot of batteries (21) and keep them in the fridge.  But it seems to be the most economical way I've found so far to keep this pump running.