Re: [IP] humalog refrigeration

Yes, all you have to do it read the label as Jim pointed out.
It has directions for refrigeration.

8-)

Actually this also brings up the subject again of insulin breaking down when
held next to the body in your pump. I've never failed to see the new insulin
in a new reservoir work better than the old stuff that's been next to my body
for 3 days.