Re: [IP] humalog refrigeration

Yes, all you have to do it read the label as Jim pointed out.
It has directions for refrigeration.

Actually this also brings up the subject again of insulin breaking down when
held next to the body in your pump. I've never failed to see the new insulin
in a new reservoir work better than the old stuff that's been next to my body
for 3 days.