Re: [IP] Saving posts from the digests...

On 7/2/02 2:56 PM, "Jennifer Sutherland" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I have Mac with OS X 1.5 and what *I* do is Highlight the post including the
> header, and right click for "Copy" (Cloverleaf-C) and then open a plain word
> document and paste (Cloverleaf- V) into the word document. I keep the word
> doc open in the background and copy/paste until I have a few on it and then
> save the lot into a folder I made called 'IP Dig Posts'. These are located
> into a header folder "Diabetes Concerns"
> --The geek shall inherit the earth!
> Jenny Sutherland

As an alternative, you can paste it back into a new email that you have
addressed to yourself.  You could even replace the Subject line so that it
might have more meaning to you.   Rather than starting up another program, I
find it more convenient to just email myself a short note.  They can then be
placed into a folder if worth keeping or just deleted if they have served
their purpose.