[IP] Forearm blood

For those who test using their forearm...how do you get it to bleed?  I set
the depth to the deepest setting, and there is  very little pain...but I can
hardly get any blood.  I tried it 5 times at one sitting with no luck.  I
ended up back to my fingertip, using depth 2 versus depth 10 on the arm. I
get MUCH more blood.  (I'm using a One Touch Ultra, so I don't need a lot of
blood to begin with...but the forearm I can barely get any at all.)

I'd like to switch to my arm since I'm testing much more often now that I'm
starting on the pump.