[IP] humalog refrigeration

A few days ago when I was picking up my humalog at our
local pharmacy I was concerned when they got my
prescription for insulin off the shelf and not out of
the refrigerator.  I asked about it and during the
discussion found out that when the insulin is
delivered to them it is not refrigerator either.  This
does not seem like a good policy for the shipment of
humalog.  When I get my insulin I don't know how long
it has not been refrigerated or at what temp.
(especially during the summer) Just wondering if
anyone else has had this problem?
Mary Winner

Do You Yahoo!?