[IP] Pump exchange

I hate to say it, but I don't think they care what your profession is.  We
all know that pumping is not all that hard to figure out, but I guess it is
al for our own safety.............I myself don't get my new pump until July
25th and have known about the exchange program since the incept (sometime at
the end of last year)........

<< Ok, now this doesn't make since. I'm on the exchange program and