[IP] re: pump exchange

I believe that when I went to their website, I read that there are 17,000
people eligible for the exchange. Some people are complaining that they have
to wait until the end of July for their training. Mine isn't until October 25,
but I'm not complaining. Minimed did not have to offer the exchange. I have
always had good customer service from them. They once sent me test strips for
a meter that I've never owned, instead of Ketostix. When I called them about
it, they next dayed the right strips, and sent me postage paid envelopes to
send the wrong ones back in.
Back in August, when I first got my pump, they were really great too. I've
never had a problem with them, and am happy that I chose MM for my pump.
Just my opinion.