[IP] Re: pump, pump, vs pum,p....yada...

On 7/2/02 3:21 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:50:35 -0500
> From: "Jim" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Minimed vs.....................
> I have noticed here in Western KY. that the same problem exists with
> Disetronic and it appears that's Minimed the only one that is interested in
> providing heavy support - it's a shame that Disetronic do not seem to be very
> interested!
> Jim

I read here a while back that a happy pumper wouldn't have cause to post to
the list about trouble.

Disetronic has always been good to me and I guess I haven't felt the need to
voice any complaints or concerns here at IP about them. Only time I got
'bummed out' was with the battery issue, but as that's gone now and sorted
out, I haven't had any troubles with my H-TRONs.

--The geek shall inherit the earth!
Jenny Sutherland