[IP] Minimed...

Well it only gets better of course, I got my confirmation letter in the mail
today with my training time listed as.. 3:15AM!!!!  I of course called them
up and it's definately not supposed to say AM, and they don't even get why
it says 3:15 when the training is at 3:00.

I understand that this whole upgrade program is a HUGE thing for MiniMed to
manage, but that's a pretty big "oops"... hopefully not everyone was mailed
the wrong time!

At least know I know that my training is confirmed, and I'm looking forward
to seeing what all the hype is about in 3 1/2 weeks :-)