Re: [IP] Pump exchange

> Ok, now this doesn't make since. I'm on the exchange program and
> have been since mid March.  I don't get the training class until
> July 26, yet others are able to get theirs ahead of time and even
> new users are already getting their Paradigms. I am a computer
> programmer/tech. I don't think I would have that much of a problem
> with this.
>
> From: "Tina Parkhurst" <email @ redacted>

Give'm a break. MM is scheduling / coordinating something like 300
training sessions nationwide -- that's a non-trivial project. I don't
know how many pumps are involved specifically, but I do know it is
many thousands (plural in big letters). I would think that doing the
training thoroughly for each participant would be more important
than the timing.

Michael