[IP] Saving posts from the digests...

I have Mac with OS X 1.5 and what *I* do is Highlight the post including the
header, and right click for "Copy" (Cloverleaf-C) and then open a plain word
document and paste (Cloverleaf- V) into the word document. I keep the word
doc open in the background and copy/paste until I have a few on it and then
save the lot into a folder I made called 'IP Dig Posts'. These are located
into a header folder "Diabetes Concerns"

--The geek shall inherit the earth!
Jenny Sutherland