[IPn] Animas Chat tonight! July chat post please save

Pumpers and Friends,

Animas chat tonight will be about basal testing, with speakers Maria Galego
and Marilynn Taylor. The chat starts at 9P.M. EDT in the Guest room July
2,02 Tuesday.

 Chat announcement

     Okay, you chataholics--we now have chats every  day of the week. Below
is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at least
one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat  rooms are open anytime,
to any member, so feel free to chat whenever. Also, these times below don't
change, so mark your calendars--if you miss one this week, there's always
another at the same time next week.  Please remember that the chatrooms are
open  24/7.If you need to talk or can't sleep, feel free to drop a note to
the list that you are in chat and  what room you are in and just wait
someone will come. IP
has members from all over the world someone is always up! When I was in
hospital, I chatted with peoples from UK, Germany, and OZ. They were my
lifelines to the world. And now that I'm home 24/7, I am on-line most of the
time. I know that members from other parts of the world, do chat so if you
like to set up a time and day you would like to host a chat send me a note
(IP has a great group of chat hosts that would love to help you start a new
chat and all it takes is some time management). Remember that all chats  are
available in the MEMBERS only area of  the web  site. You can view the
transcripts of all chat  sessions in the archives for later reference. Most
of the time when we have a guest speaker in chat  they take place in the
Guest Room.

  Dauna Breiding email @ redacted and Jan Poulow email @ redacted  are
teaming up to do a chat on Monday nights at 9 p.m. EDT (2a.m. GMT) in the
Anytime Room.

 Animas on the First Tuesday of the month at 9P.M. EDT (2A.M. GMT) in the
Guest Room.

Wendy email @ redacted  is hosting a chat it the Anytime room at 9:00P.M.
EDT (2:30 a.m. GMT) When Wendy is joined in chat by Deb Graves
email @ redacted  and Steve Pearl email @ redacted  in a Late
night chat

 Andrew Bender email @ redacted   and Ed Marsh  email @ redacted   are
teaming up to hosts a Wednesday night chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in
the Anytime Room.

Wendy email @ redacted   and Cherry Dumas email @ redacted   and Fred Torch
email @ redacted will be doing chat every Thursday at 9 p.m. EDT (2a.m.
GMT) in the Anytime Room.

Friday night at 9p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT), Dauna Breiding email @ redacted
and Ken Buchholz  email @ redacted  and Tina Chuhay
email @ redacted   are hosting a TGIF chat.

  Laura Cackowski  email @ redacted   at 9p.m. EST (2a.m. GMT) Come
and join  Laura in  this Saturday chat.

Come to chat at 9 p. m. EST in the Anytime Room co-hosts Ed Marsh
email @ redacted  , Jenny  Sutherland email @ redacted .

 Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any other time.
We'd love to have more  volunteers and all you have to do is show up and
talk! Also, if you have any problems accessing the  chat room, any of the
hosts will be happy to talk  you through it. We still need people to help
fill-in for chats, If you like
to be fill-in chatter or like  to start your own time, please let me know
and I  will add you to the list. Also if you have a idea about who (as a
guest chatter) or what subject at  you like to
be talk about in chat I would love to  see if we can get that person or
subject covered in a chat.

To get started chatting, just goto:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is

         "   pumper  ".

Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

 IP Chat Hosts:
 Rodney Mead email @ redacted
 Carolyn Green email @ redacted
 Dauna Breiding email @ redacted
 Stefanie Lana-Dingwell email @ redacted
 Jan Poulow email @ redacted
 Wendy email @ redacted
 Steve Pearl email @ redacted
 Deb Graves email @ redacted
 Fred Torch email @ redacted
 Andrew Bender email @ redacted
 Ed Marsh email @ redacted
 Cherry Dumas email @ redacted
 Tina Chuhay email @ redacted
 Laura Cackowski  email @ redacted
 Jenny Sutherland email @ redacted
 Melissa Howell email @ redacted
 Ken Buchholz email @ redacted

FYI: Monthly Chats with All of the Insulin Pump Makers in the USA  started
in March.

 Animas on the First Tuesday of the month at 9P.M. EST (2A.M. GMT) in the
Guest Room.

 Disetronic on the SECOND MONDAY of the month at 9P.M. EST (2A.M. GMT) in
the Guest Room.

Dana Diabecare on the Third Thursday of the month at  9P.M.EST (2A.M. GMT)
in the Guest Room.

MiniMed on the Fourth Wednesday of the month 9P.M.   EST (2A.M. GMT) In the
Guest room.

I'm sending copy of Chat 101

Chat 101 for Insulin- Pumpershttp://www.insulin-pumpers.org

>From Main page click on [ CHAT ] icon this will take to:

Select a chat room by clicking on box:

You will get a drop-down list of rooms {Most chats are in anytime
room but if IP has a guest speaker, they are in the [Guest] room}
Pick a room to chat in by clicking on it.
Then click on the [ GO ] button

     A [ ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD ] window will open

In the User name box put [ your e-mail address You join IP with ]

In the Password box put [ pumper ]

Once room you will need to click on box to type msgs and to post it,
click on the [ SEND/REFRESH ] box to send it. Many peoples like
to change the refresh to 30secs and display number of msgs too.

Once in room say Hi!

If you have any problems ask the host or send note to [ HELP ] remember it
can be fast paced at time so if you get over looked repost you msgs or ???
The Host will help but you need to ask for help. Please no flaming or PUMP
WARS! Remember to BE NICE to one and another.

Once you need to go tell us Goodbye!

Some people don't like to talk a lot so they sit back and watch
this is OK too. But try to chat you just may like it!! So...........