[IP] Pump exchange

Well, I called Mini-Med last week and started talking to my rep about a pump
upgrade/exchange.  She called back today and I can pick up the new pump
(Paradigm) today from their shipping center (which is only about five miles
from my house), between the insurance coverage (Cigna) and the credit from
exchanging my 507c the cost to me will be $0 (as in free), and they're also
letting me exchange the remainder of the supplies that I have for the 507c.

No training, no waiting, no fuss, no worries.

I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow so I'll be taking both pumps with me just
in case there's any trouble - but this is turning out to be a good day!
Mini-Med rocks IMHO.

Next on the list...  call Lifescan about coughing up a couple of Ultras and
some software.

Everyone have a safe and glorious 4th of July weekend - enjoy that fried
chicken but watch out for the carbs in that potato salad. ;)

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.