Re: [IP] Glucowatch

Traci wrote:
Is anyone using the Glucowatch for nighttime testing only?  I would like to
have some opinions on how it is working out for them.

Tina replies:
Traci, I've been using the watch for night-time testing.  If you look back
in the mail archives of last month (look at the subject/topic threads for
Glucowatch), there have been several posts and exhanges.  Look at the few
that I posted and you'll have all my feedback.

Enjoy the watch,

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.