Re: [IP] Insulin Build Up?

>Does anyone out there have any experience with these
>little knots?  I'd much rather that it be insulin build up than a >problem
>with the type of insulin or infusion set.  Does the heat play >any role in
>this problem?

Hi Jan,

I haven't had this problem (that I've noticed) with the pump, but it used to
happen to me constantly on shots.  I never noticed any correlation between
it happening and the temperature, so I don't *think* that's a factor.  I did
notice, however, pattern of *where* it kept happening.   The closer to my
waist I injected, the worse the problem was (the bigger the lump was).

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted