[IP] Paradigm vs. others

Well we have two Paradigms in our family and both have worked perfectly.
We have tried Animas...which failed in three days and we couldn't get a
replacement nor a return call from the rep.
I have used the MM 508 since it came out and love it.
Never had a problem with it.  It just keeps on clicking.
Good luck with what works for you.  I am just not into supporting those
pumps or anything else made in anyplace in Asia.