RE: [IP] Re: sun and high readings

<<I have always had a problem with being in the sun in the summer making me
need more insulin>>

Wow, this is definitely a YMMV thing.  For me heat makes me need less
insulin.  In the summer my needs drastically drop if I am outdoors.  If I
sit near a fire, bonfire, or even fireplace in a home I run low.  My parents
used to allow me to roast marshmallows and eat them without extra insulin
because the heat from the fire while roasting them seemed to cancel out the
effect of the marshmallows on my blood sugars.  :-)

Then again stress makes me run low too...

-- Sherry