[IP] Hello to all

I am about to begin pump therapy after 41 years of daily injections. My
hope is more flexibility and freedom in my life. I am so limited now
with the peaks and duration of nph insulin.
How long will it take to tune the pump to my lifestyle? I have a Minimed
I go for training on July 11 and will begin use that day.
I am 53 years old, an RN, working full time in a small town hospital
Any advice?
Karol Breitholle