[IP] Insulin storage

No ship I know of has Humulog
Don't count on any Pharmacy even in the US having Humulog. Only if there are
customers who are pumpers. They dont have infusion sets either. They have
nothing of value except strips. Insulin analogs are hard to get except in
Finland and Norway only northern Sweden has it routinely in phrmacies.
Insulin in an unopened vial has a shelf life of at least 28 days. The rate
of deterioration after that is fairly slow. This means you dont leave it in
a hot car or in the sun. Leave it in the original packing and carry it with
you. Bad insulin is, although reported here freqently, is unusual. Read the
technical info packed with each vial. It is on a paper containing a picture
of the insulin dipeptide. It answers a lot of questions frequently asked
here. If your IQ is above 100 you can understand it despite its formidable
title.
A. L. Bender, M. D.