Re: [IP] Minimed vs Animas vs etc

In a message dated 7/1/02 11:01:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What is your docs name and where is she located?
Her name is Monica Doerr and she is in High Point, NC.  Now this is the way
to get the ball rolling! (I'm assuming that you're going to get someone from
the other pump companies to contact her)
I also wanted to mention that I told her about this website today and about
how much valuable info there is here for pumpers.  She wrote down the web
address and said that she was going to recommend it to more of her patients
since it had been such a great help to me.

Sharon J