Re: [IP] Another Question

We heard from the trainer very shortly (within a day or
so) after we got our approval. Our training session was
1-2 hours and the trainer, endo, and clinic nurse
(working on her CDE cert) were present because we were
the first pumpers for our endo. Then, a couple of weeks
later, we met with a CDE from the pump company for a
short visit. I had all the ratios worked out already
(she was very impressed by that-I told her I learned
everything I know from IP). She didn't have to do much
other than verify them.

Vicki said:
Could You tell me how long it took for your Pump
Trainer to get in touch
with you and how long were your training session(s)?
Any input would be
appreciated  :)