Re: [IP] Sites slip off in water

I was accidentally sent the "simple" tincture of Benzoin, but the phamacist
and I had looked it up in an old phamaceutical book because it said right on
the bottle, "do not put directly on skin".  What we really needed was
"Compound" tincture of Benzoin, which they actually stocked under the name of
"Friars Balsalm".  It works wonderfully so far and after 48hours, was pretty
easy to gently pull off the infussion with no pain.

Thanks everyone for the insite into this stuff you affectionately call
'Gorilla snot'.  We couldn't find it anywhere under that name, but there were
at least a dozen names for it in the pharmaceutical book.

Susan
Mom to Julianna - 17, Danny - 15, Katrina - 11, Jonathan - 5 dx: 08/00
pumping since 03/02, and Nicholas - 3
Wife to Alan