[IP] RE: The Cozmo

In a message dated 7/1/2002 10:36:26 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The Animas is certainly a good pump, but I just saw the new Deltec pump
>  week-end at the local TCOYD meeting and was blown away.  It really has
>  great new features.  It sure looks like they listened to a lot of pumpers
>  developing this pump.

We love my daughter's Animas pump (been pumpin' for over a year now), but I
have to agree that the Cozmo *sounds* pretty cool . . . but then again, the
Paradigm, *sounded* awfully good when we were pump shopping, too (when it,
like the Cozmo, was not yet FDA approved and had not yet been tested by real
world pumpers -- especially kids).

*IF* the Cozmo lives up to it's marketing it really will be a terrifically
user friendly pump -- but I have to say that especially after all the
negative experiences I've heard about with the Paradigm now that it's out in
real world and out of the control of the spin masters, I'm very glad that we
chose to go with Animas and have a proven pump that already offers the
features most important to us -- and that the Cozmo will have a few years
track record to look at when it comes time to get a new pump . . .

Pumpmama to Katie