Re: [IP] Deltec Cozmo (was Animas pump)

I have been in touch with Deltec.  Our endo was also EXTREMELY empressed with
this pump.  One thing you should know, Deltec has been in the infusion
business for over 20 years!!  They are now venturing into insulin infusion.
They also already have an implantable pump for other medications, so  they
may be ahead of the game for the implantable as well.  This is a company that
should be taken seriously and will give ALL the other companies out there
arun for their money!!

mom to Joshua