Re: [IP] yikes :-(

Hi Cynthia,

You may want to consider Cobra to have 'continuity of insurance'.
 Otherwise you may get limited medical benefits(typically no coverage
for 6-12 month) based on your preexisting condition when you do find a
new job.  I do not remember exactly how long the break in coverage can
be ( maybe someone else can help here)...