Re: [IP] animas vs minimed paradigm

I also participated with IP Chats on all three companies (the next Animas
chat, I believe, is tomorrow night in the Guest Room at 7pm Mountain Time?).
And I asked my two CDEs which pump they used, as well as my PA's wife.  I
almost got to where I had too much information, but when my docs said all
three companies are good, I felt a lot more confident about making a
decision.

Lisa

Keith wrote: > Actually, I did do all of the above and posted my progress
along with any