RE: [IP] my story

Hi Katie,

What a great story and so true, I think, for pretty much all of us.

I have one question though.  In the paragraph where you talk about
complications looming, at the very bottom you mention "the weird curve in
your little finger".  I'm not sure what that is.  Could you (or someone)
explain that, please.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1