[IP] Re: Diabetes education for schools

And that article was written by IP's own Barbara Bradley!

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 7/1/02 10:31:38 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was reading my May 2002 copy of Diabetes Interview and stumbled on the
 article on page 66, 'Is there an Insulin Pump in the Classroom?'.  It
 contains some great suggestions for educating the school on the pump and
 also listed some programs and materials to print on insulin pumps at school.