Re: [IP] First Animias problem

Thanks to all who responded to my initial message.  As I said in my
posting, my possible explanation was "off-the-cuff," and was apparently

     As was previously noted by Spot and myself (who both currently
     use Animas)
     There is no correlation between the pump not working and the
     sea level. As
     Spot had wrote...Animas itself is located near sea level. This
     posted in the previous thread about the sea level having
     something to do
     with the motor not working right is inacurate. It is based on
     this person's
     own beliefs and not based on actual fact. Thank you.

     Cherry & Wild Cherry Jubilee

- Pete Tinker
  HRL Labs

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of patinker.vcf]