-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Mattox

I just went through this myself.  It's a tough decision to make!  My doctor
and CDEs said all three companies I was considering (Animas, MiniMed and
Disetronic) are excellent and make good products.  They just offer slightly
different features.

If you go to http://www.animascorp.com/cgi-bin/webleads.exe/customer Animas
will send you a packet of information and a video.

At http://www.animascorp.com/vp/pr_virtual_o.shtml is their virtual pump to
give you an idea of how the buttons work.

Best wishes,

Lisa Mattox
Getting hooked up to my Animas in 8 days!